Cole & Mason Precision+ Marlow Peper en Zoutmolenset 18,5 cm
Marlow mills have a contemporary design with grey wash beech wooden body and a gunmetal accent band around the collar for an extra touch of sophistication. The mills comes partially filled with premium whole black peppercorns from Vietnam and coarse sea salt from Belgium so are ready to use from the moment you receive them. The hardwearing quality of the mechanism ensures you will always receive a consistently outstanding performance. Easily refill your mill by simply popping off the top. Fill up with your favourite whole peppercorns or coarse salt, replace the top and continue enjoying freshly ground pepper. Adjust the grind from the base by turning the knob. Use a coarse setting for steaks or tomato salad, a medium setting for pizzas and a fine setting for soups and sauces. Featuring the Cole & Mason Precision+ mechanism in carbon steel for pepper that strips peppercorns instead of crushing them, and diamond-sharp ceramic mechanism for salt, ensuring maximum flavour release from every turn.
- A beautifully designed mill with grey washed beech wooden body, finished with a gunmetal accent band providing an elegant and stylish solution to seasoning
- Featuring the Cole & Mason Precision+ mechanisms| carbon steel for pepper that strips peppercorns instead of crushing them, and diamond-sharp ceramic for salt, ensuring maximum flavour release from every turn. The hardwearing qualities of these mechanisms ensure you will always receive a consistently outstanding performance.
- Designed to look beautiful in any setting whilst being comfortable to use and providing world-class performance.
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and use a clean cloth to dry. We recommend you do not use any cleaning products as this can affect the finish of the product. Do not immerse in water or place in a dishwasher.
- 2 years warranty for whole product
- Wipe Clean
Hints & tips:
If your mill becomes difficult to grind, particularly on a fine setting, trying clearing the mechanism. Turn the mill upside down, loosen the knob to the coarsest setting and twist the top. This will free any large peppercorns or salt crystals that may have become lodged. Retighten the knob to the desired setting.
Do not put salt in your pepper mill as this will corrode the carbon steel mechanism.
- artikelnummer: 140452
- status product: voorraadproduct
- leveranciersartikelnr: H322022
- verpakking: zichtverpakking
- ean code: 501127000000000000
- lengte: 6 cm
- breedte: 6 cm
- hoogte: 18.5 cm
- diameter: 60 mm
- materiaal: hout
- houtsoort: beukenhout