Zyliss Aluminium Trommelrasp
This premium quality manual drum grater is made in Switzerland and can be used for almost all types of ingredients. Four interchangeable drums each with a unique blade design, grate and slice a wide variety of vegetables – carrots, potatoes, cabbage, celery, cucumber, radishes, onions, beetroot -, fruit and nuts, soft & hard cheese, chocolate, bread-crumbs and more.
The grater has a solid and heavy cast aluminium housing that can be firmly positioned on the worktop by using either the suction base or the table clamp, depending on the type of surface. A safe and easy-to-grip pusher protects your fingers and allows you to make quick work of large batches.
- Highly durable design with effective sharp blades
- Solid and heavy cast aluminium housing with coating
- Suction base or table clamp guarantee excellent stability when in use
- 4 interchangeable stainless steel drums, for fine and coarse grating, slicing, bircher – ideal for grating apples for bircher muesli
- To protect your hands, always use food pusher to grate or slice food
- Hand wash recommended
- Made in Switzerland
- artikelnummer: 062603
- status product: voorraadproduct
- leveranciersartikelnr: E900031
- verpakking: geschenkverpakking
- ean code: 5011268864841
- bij voorkeur wassen met de hand